• Feed your Mind with Rev. Jean Sweet, Spiritual Director of Helena Center of Creative Living
• Move your Body with a Gentle Yoga practice led by Barb Walden, RYT
• Refresh your Spirit with Restorative Shavasana, led by Pam Quinn, RYT
Saturday, July 23, 2016
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Yoga for Wellness
220 6th St. South
Great Falls, MT
• Preregistration price; reserve your space: $30
It is recommended that you preregister at Yoga for Wellness; prepayment is required. Questions? Please call Barb Walden 406-781-5111 or Pam Quinn 406-799-3557
• At the door: $40 (if space is still available)
• Light Snack Provided
• Dress in loose comfortable clothing; please bring your yoga mat;
(some mats provided) Barb Walden 406-781-5111 OR Pam Quinn 406-799-3557 can answer any questions & arrange to accept your prepayment.
About Rev. Jean Sweet:
Rev. Jean Sweet is an ordained Religious Science and Interfaith minister, bringing spiritual wisdom from all traditions, past and present. She is the Spiritual Director of Helena Center of Creative Living. The center if founded in the Science of Mind, which includes the highest and best of science, religion, and philosophy. The Helena Center of Creative Living promotes the universal spiritual principles defined by the evolving New Thought Movement, including Religious Science, Unity, Divine Science, and the Infinite Way.
“Rev. Jean is my favorite inspirational speaker. I learn something new every time I hear her talk. It might be spiritual, historical, or a new science concept. She plants the seeds that lifts me up.” Barb Walden